Thursday 23 October 2014

All about me by Joseph

I am called Joseph and I am going to tell you a bit about myself.

My favourite subject is maths and my favourite thing to do in maths is either multiply decimals or add together 4/5 digit numbers. I also like splitting numbers into eigths, fourths and thirtyseconds because it is very fun the way you have to work it out mentally. My second favourite subject is english because I have got good handwriting and I have decent spellings. Also I get a good quantity of writing done in 30 minutes so thats why I like it.
I have 2 sisters called Amy and Sophie also I have a brother called Billy.
My favourite outside sport is definately football because I can nearly do every skill. Every one apart from the rainbow flick.
The best thing about me is being cool!!!!!

Thank you for reading my mega awesome blog post on myself!!!

And remember to stay cool!

No comments: