Thursday 23 October 2014

All about me by Caleb

Hello my name is Caleb and I am going to tell you all about me.
The special thing about me is my name is in the bible! My favourite hobby is maths because my brain chose that is good for me.I like my name because it does sound so nice to me.Dont you think it is a nice name?My friends are Jacob,Fahd,Eugene,Coel,Rory,Jack and kyle.You can see I do have a lot of friends.I will tell you how I had these friends.Jacob became my friend by showing me the school.Fahdand Coel became my friends when I was crying for my first ever time.Eugene became my friend when I did not get to show my pyramid.Rory became my friend when on non school uniform day,I helped him and I like his Lego movie cardigan.Jack became my friend when I got out knex 360.Last but not least KYLE became my friend when he welcomed me.


No comments: