Thursday 23 October 2014

All about me by Felix

My name is Felix and I am going to tell you all about me and what I like to do. My favourite subject is maths and I love to calculate decimals and multiply lots of different numbers. My friends also like maths which is a good thing if I get stuck. I turned 9 one month ago and got some great presents! I love football and I play for a team called Harvesters and I have scored 6 goals this season. I am good at spellings because this week I got 10 out of 10! I like english and are topic is the egyptians. I support Chelsea and I am going to watch England in November. My favourite animal is a snake and I love facts. I have 1 annoying little sister who is 6.                                                                                           Thank you for reading by Felix.

No comments: