Wednesday 25 June 2014

PGL by Billy and Jaden


On the weekend we went to PGL. It was our first time we had gone away for more than one day so we were really excited! We went on activities such as the trapeze, Jacobs ladder, giant swing, zip wire , cops and robbers in an actual mine, we also had a water fight, we both got drenched! We went to the beach and told scary stories. Jaden went to bed at 3 am and Billy went to bed at 11 pm. As well as this, Billy found a WW II  bunker on the beach .We went by bus for about 2 to 3 hours and ferry for about 45 minutes. On the bus I made a loom band necklace for Mrs Impey. Also we had lots of fun on the PGL trip because of all of activities we did and we were playing football in our free time.

While we were on the PGL trip Billy got player of the year for his football team it was great, I was doing the trapeze at the time! My mum text Mrs Impey who was the teacher supervising us. When I heard it I slung my arms in the air like I had won an Olympic gold medal!

By Billy and Jaden

No comments: