Thursday 12 February 2015

My project


My project

For my project for school this year I made the Great Wall of China .  I made it out of cardboard, grey paint , marker pen and black paint .  I got help from my dad but I did most of it .  I drrew the windows, the bricks and then painted it.  My project took me a week to make .  It  was quite hard but I finished .  I think it looks really good so do my friends and my teacher .  It took ages ! I stayed up really late to finish my project .  It was really fun making my project .  I like making homework projects for school .  You get messy and you get to create . Even though we could do it about any country I chose the Great Wall of China because we are learning about China .  This is how I made it .  First my dad folded some cardboard to make the wall .  Then we got a big box and made the tower . The next day we both went to my grandma and granddad's house to paint my project grey. I painted the roof, the side, the front and the bridge .  My dad only did one side .  Then we went home .  The next day me and my dad finished the windows ,bricks and painted the roof black .  I painted the bricks while  my dad painted the roof black .  After that I wrote out some facts whilst my dad drew the windows .  After I had finished my facts,I coloured in the windows . My dad added some drains in and some holes in the bridge . 

This is a picture of me with my project . YAY !


No comments: