Thursday 27 November 2014

Anti bullying poem by Megan

Your heart is as hard as stone,
When you see me, you smile evilly as if you don't remember  when we were friends. Do you?
Do you see how you are just an error in my shameful life,
And now here I am getting more scars and cuts every second.
How and why do you make your identity a mystery?
Do you see me treading in fear to my dark, cold corner where blood was shed?
Can you hear my cries for help slowly fading away as no-one notices?
Why, I keep asking, are you so mean please answer me?
Your fist, a hard cold machine ready to do its job.
 
When I see you, your face is full of fear,
Now I don't know why I do it.
Now it is a habit that can't be stopped, constantly going on.
Can this be what this has done to me all I have been through I never thought of you?
Now I am sorry, now I can see
Now we can be friends like we were once before.
Now we can be friends you see, for all eternity, for all we live.
 
By Megan :)      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a powerful poem! Brilliant!