Tuesday 6 May 2014

my weekend

On sunday I went to stockwood park, it was a museum. I saw what the queen would have sat in.
Then we saw an old sled, then we saw old taxis. I saw an old Roman chariot. After that we saw a Roman floor, after that we saw a Roman body and weapons then we saw Roman houses.

On Monday we went on a 100 acre Winnie the Pooh walk. First we saw Eyores house then we saw Pooh's house. Next we saw Owls house, after we saw Piglets house and then we saw Pooh's special spot. Later we saw Christophor Robbins house, then we saw a trap and then we had a picnic then we walked through the wildlife forest.

by Harvey

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow Harvey! What an exciting weekend you had :-) Did you play Pooh sticks? Whatwas the trap for?

Jo Cooney said...

Wow, this sounds like a great outing. My son is only 17 months old, but I am sure that he would enjoy some of these activities. Thank you for telling us about them!

Jo Cooney said...

Wow, what a great weekend! My son is only 17 months old but I am sure he would love some of these activities. Thank you for sharing!

Class 4 Sandridge said...

Harvey will love the fact you have commented on his post! Thank you!